~ Emails from Mr. Lee, Hong Kong exporter ~

VERY MUCH RECOMMEND TO START FROM INDEX OF EMAILS OR FROM HERE


HOUSE - INDEX OF EMAILS - AUTHOR - ABOUT

china revenge

From: Leej**** @***tradecompany.hk
To: lucas****@****.es
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010.
Subject: Violation of confidence, big dissapointment for me.

Dear Mr. Lucas Varela,

Hello. I write to you in a bit of anger and disappointment.
Investigation team of our company find my email I send to you last monday published in your blog “last umbrella”. This means violation of privacy information and laughing of my little English capacities.
I like to see you try speak chinese! Different story, eh? Not so funny for you, yeah?!
But unlike you, I do not enjoy laughing of other people’s little English capacities. I respect my work partners!
“Making fun of people’s defects, first step in the way of ignorance” say Nietzsche, great philosopher!! So please, do not make fun of me anymore, or I will have great revenge. China revenge, third more violent in the world, only after Russia and Japan revenge. Russian revenge: leg breaking and "sleep with fish", very very violent.

On regards of the shipment you await: still great delay. Still because bad weather, not control by us, so not our fault! Many storms in sea, and storms make angry sharks, very dangerous to move ships.
“Better to wait than to lose ship to sharks”, that also Nietzsche, best german thinking!

Please delete email of last monday from your blog, or prepare to taste China revenge.

Best regards,

Lee J***


:: next email ::

3 commentaries:

Ika said...

jajajajaajajajajajajajaj

Chofer fantasma said...

vely instuctlive blog. Keep going!

Luci said...

jajajajaja.


My English is so poor that if I read all this letters it should be worse than ever.


I prefer LAST UMBRELLA, obviously.

If you enter house in China and you do not say hello and then you go out of house and do not say good bye, that is mean GREAT OFFENSE to owner of house, and maybe then owner of house go and kill you to compensate honor. It is similar when you visit blog and do not say hello. So please leave comment, or if you do not leave comment because you are shy person or not very smart person, then click facebook like button or tweet button, even monkey can click button! If you go out of blog and do not say hello, I find IP address of you and kill you with slow dead to compensate honor, Ok? I very much hope it is all clear now so we avoid mistakes later.