~ Emails from Mr. Lee, Hong Kong exporter ~

VERY MUCH RECOMMEND TO START FROM INDEX OF EMAILS OR FROM HERE


HOUSE - INDEX OF EMAILS - AUTHOR - ABOUT

old man fishing in sea

From: Leej**** @***tradecompany.hk
To: lucas****@****.es
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010.
Subject: One week limit notification. Then, revenge.

Dear Mr. Lucas Varela,

I wish you have good day because i do not.
Extreme angry. So angry I punch a wall and make hole, so now very cold in my office because of the bad weather is inside through the hole.
You can imagine my angry when my investigation team say to me you do not delete my emails from August 30 and September 2. Not only that!! You have a new blog about my privacy emails, you make fun of my little English capacities!
Ha-ha, very funny, Mr. Varela.
I can not accept this, so I start an action: I send email to my cousins Song Yung Tang (yes, “Tang” like brand of famous juice, please not make fun of that!) and Liu Sun. Both cousins belong to China Mafia, so revenge is organizing for you.
I see in your last email you ask how is China revenge. Please see attached picture of our last victim. We force the victim to play chess vs. himself while we extract his skin. This is physical torture (skin, much pain) and psychic torture (chess vs. himself, so boring!).

IMPORTANT: You have one week to delete privacy mails from blog, or I will order cousins start revenge.

On regards of shipment you await: great delay. Whales in the sea attack the ship and make hole, so ship has hole in the wall and water and bad weather get inside. Like my hole in my wall!! Great coincidence, LOL!!
So not our fault, but whale’s fault. Whales, very violent fish. When whales calm, we repair ship. When, you ask? We do not know. Patience, like old man fishing in sea, you know famous tale? Hemingway? Very good writer, Nobel prize!!

One week! Or revenge!!

Best regards,

Lee J***


3 commentaries:

fag said...

you are really ill!

that's gonna kill my little lovely english for sure, so i think i'm not going to read mr. lee's great delay.

lol

máx said...

Oh my fuckin God! Mr. Lee is the best CEO that I've never seen!

Good luck, Mr. Varela.

Chun Li san said...

hey
here is Chun li, i have read your lee's e-mails. I'm only here with the aim of your bodyguard for 400 bucks/ week -with happy ending if you want, for 500-. I've been champion in the king of iron tournament 6. My moves are really quickly and i also use combos. with me no presure of being kill don't worry.

My english bad too, but don't worry you pay, I understand.
call me:
00047555930293830

If you enter house in China and you do not say hello and then you go out of house and do not say good bye, that is mean GREAT OFFENSE to owner of house, and maybe then owner of house go and kill you to compensate honor. It is similar when you visit blog and do not say hello. So please leave comment, or if you do not leave comment because you are shy person or not very smart person, then click facebook like button or tweet button, even monkey can click button! If you go out of blog and do not say hello, I find IP address of you and kill you with slow dead to compensate honor, Ok? I very much hope it is all clear now so we avoid mistakes later.