~ Emails from Mr. Lee, Hong Kong exporter ~

VERY MUCH RECOMMEND TO START FROM INDEX OF EMAILS OR FROM HERE


HOUSE - INDEX OF EMAILS - AUTHOR - ABOUT

wet of water in shirt it is mean transparent nipple

From: Leej**** @***tradecompany.hk
To: lucas****@****.es
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2011.
Subject: Storm and rain / nipple! / much love / break of heart.

Here it is small reflection about love, because yesterday I am in love with lady that ask directions of where to go. It is raining outside, yesterday, raining big storm, thunder and lightning, electrical apocalyptic storm, very much water falling from sky. I am in office alone, yesterday, relaxing and smoking cigar, play some classical music Tchaikovsky. Suddenly, knock on door, ‘knock knock’ (it is onomatopoeic sound of knock in door). This, much unexpected interruption of relax raining moment, so I open door with much irritation state, «WHO IT IS DARE INTERRUMPTING!» it is what I scream but angry go away when I see angel of sexyness looking me at door, all sad and wet, very very sexy, and she is shaking body because cold, cold because wind give hug to her and she is all wet. She say «big apologies, I am lost in city, new in Hong Kong, you know where it is bus stop?» and I say «Too late for bus now, sugar doll, please come in inside, my roof it is your roof, my office it is your office, but this is only metaphor» (It is necessary to specify when you mean metaphor because it is my office, not her, I buy office with rest of building, she is poor wet girl, not proprietary of office!!). She come in inside of office and she is shaking and wet of water in shirt it is mean transparent nipple, so I am gentleman and say «Please cover with towel, I see nipple because transparent wetness» and then her face is all red because of shame. I am much in love in this moment, soft little girl, fragile, shaking and sneezing, wet hair like in noodle soup, soft skin like sponge, body of curves like great wall of china, sweet voice like nightingale in dark, so sexy, Mr. Varela, so sexy. So I put ‘Singing In The Rain’ famous song (very appropriate for raining moment) and say to little girl, deep voice of seduction, «Hello there, sugar baby doll. We dance now» and I give hug to her and dance, first shy but then less shy and then no shy so I hug with no space between her body and my body, and feel shake body of little girl and say in seduction voice «You safe now, no danger, you sleep here now, tomorrow I show you bus stop», and she start crying, crying against my shoulder and I say «cry it, sugar baby doll, cry it so after crying you feel better, famous Nietzsche phrase», and then she look at me, big eyes like manga drawing of Dragon Ball, and we kiss in mouth, long kiss in mouth with rubbing of tongue, and we make sweet sweet love all night, we join in one mystical experience of pleasure, and then in morning I show her bus stop and bus come and she is gone with bus, she is gone with wind and cloud, forever. So long, little wet angel of transparent nipple, and thanks for all the love making.

On regards of shipment you await: no idea, I not care, not important, much broken heart now so I cry with face in pillow all morning. I give you update on ship when heart it is repaired, this is mean we wait for time to pass a little and then I forget little angel wetness. I go now, cry little bit more, then maybe drink much vodka to drown sadness, or maybe punch Liu, that always effective to feel better.

Best regards,

Mr. Lee.

0 commentaries:

If you enter house in China and you do not say hello and then you go out of house and do not say good bye, that is mean GREAT OFFENSE to owner of house, and maybe then owner of house go and kill you to compensate honor. It is similar when you visit blog and do not say hello. So please leave comment, or if you do not leave comment because you are shy person or not very smart person, then click facebook like button or tweet button, even monkey can click button! If you go out of blog and do not say hello, I find IP address of you and kill you with slow dead to compensate honor, Ok? I very much hope it is all clear now so we avoid mistakes later.