~ Emails from Mr. Lee, Hong Kong exporter ~

VERY MUCH RECOMMEND TO START FROM INDEX OF EMAILS OR FROM HERE


HOUSE - INDEX OF EMAILS - AUTHOR - ABOUT

crazyness to lucidness all day long

From: Leej**** @***tradecompany.hk
To: lucas****@****.es
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2011
Subject: visit to mother in deposit / metaphor of dead / seaquake.

Dear Mr. Varela,

Today I visit my mother in her house. It is not her house, it is deposit of old people when they are old and not have use and so they are more happy with other old people in deposit, you know, they do game with cards and chess and they do very much talking about past time, when they are young and not shake of hand and still beautiful and still OK with sphincter functions for controlling shit getting out of bory or pee idem.
My mother, intact functions of controlling pee and shit, (much luck for me, not need of cleaning!) but she have little bit of crazyness in head, so her brain it is like pendulum and it makes oscillating from crazyness to lucidness, crazyness to lucidness all day long.
«Hello, little son» she say when I am arrive in deposit of old people. I give her kiss in cheek and flower that I cut in garden outside.
I say «Hello to you mother. How it is everything in here?» and mother say to me «who are you, very handsome gentleman?» because she is now in crazyness side of pendulum and she forget me, so I say «I am son of you, Mr. Lee, mother, remember?» and she say «Of course I remember, LOL, this is very nice flower, similar to flowers in garden outside, strange coincidence.»
I ask again how it is all going in deposit of old people and she say «I have a son very similar looking to you», pendulum it is in crazy side again.
After this I do playing of chess with mother, and when she is in crazy side I take out queen of mother (LOL!) So I win with cheating help. Then mother it is in lucid side for long time so we do very nice conversation, she give to me much advice of using coat and eating vegetables and then she say I look similar to her son, (crazy side) and then she fall asleep, much snoring and saliva out of her mouth over chest. I leave deposit and return to office.

My mother, very good person, soft soul of tenderness, hands with little trembling, hands like paper when you squeeze paper in hand and then you unfold paper and it is all with lines, eyes with little membrane of water, bright eyes, Mr. Varela, beautiful eyes of honest truth, and hair all white like snow in top of mountain, and very big bank account in bank, my mother have, that is reason I visit! LOL! Because when she is “gone” (metaphor of “dead”) I receive legacy of bank account! But until she is “in other side” (another metaphor “dead”) I am poor Hong Kong exporter.

On regards of shipment you await: bad weather in sea, rain and earthquake (in sea so it is seaquake LOL). Ship it is safe in port, not sailing, to avoid tragedy of tripulation passing away (metaphor of “dead”).

Best Regards,

Mr. Lee.

0 commentaries:

If you enter house in China and you do not say hello and then you go out of house and do not say good bye, that is mean GREAT OFFENSE to owner of house, and maybe then owner of house go and kill you to compensate honor. It is similar when you visit blog and do not say hello. So please leave comment, or if you do not leave comment because you are shy person or not very smart person, then click facebook like button or tweet button, even monkey can click button! If you go out of blog and do not say hello, I find IP address of you and kill you with slow dead to compensate honor, Ok? I very much hope it is all clear now so we avoid mistakes later.