~ Emails from Mr. Lee, Hong Kong exporter ~

VERY MUCH RECOMMEND TO START FROM INDEX OF EMAILS OR FROM HERE


HOUSE - INDEX OF EMAILS - AUTHOR - ABOUT

big rain in hong kong

From: Leej**** @***tradecompany.hk
To: lucas****@****.es
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010.
Subject: Melancholy / Loretta / Nirvana, Kurt, Courtney / Extra week before revenge.

Dear Mr. Lucas Varela:

Today, big rain in Hong Kong, so it is sad day for me. Melancholy, you know, miss family in Beijing and everything like that.
So I talk to mirror in my office:
«Well, Mr. Lee, you are very sad today and you do not have friends, very lonely, so who you can talk?»
And I answer to mirror:
«Well, maybe I can talk to client?»
And then I ask
«But what client?»
And then I say with high volume:
«Mr. Varela!»
Because I confess you are favourite client of Mr. Lee (so you understand it is sad if I have to revenge you).

You know, Mr. Varela, exporters have heart too. People think exporters are cold and not soul, like robots. Very wrong. We love to satisfy client wish. Some times we fall in love with client. And now I make confession to you: I love a client that I have. From Italy. Loretta, her name. Red hair, like fire of love. Fat lips, but not plastic like for example lips of movie stars. True lips of the nature, very sexy. Eyes like the sea, you know, but the sea with nice weather, not the sea now, with bad weather that delay your ship. When i say «like sea” I mean the eyes of Loretta are blue eyes (I am very very bad with metaphore, I am sorry, bad poet I am). Her body it is like beautiful river of milk (this metaphore is mean Loretta has white skin and body with curves). Her legs like old trees (mean long legs like when trees are old and long, I do not mean old legs. Loretta is young woman and very plain skin, and white, remember river of milk metaphore).

But this is sad love story, because Loretta has a husband. Mr. Guillermo Antonio Scafarlatto, who is also Italian and very “nice” men. He is rich, with big enterprise. His hair long like river of shit. Big muscles like muscles of shit and his enterprise big shit too!!. I hate him very much and my cousins will visit Mr. Scafarlatto soon and extract skin of him while he play chess. But this is not mean Loretta is my future wife. This, impossible dream for me because I am China exporter, simple man, not rich.

Life is very sad some days. Like today with big rain in Hong Kong, dark sky and melancholy.

On regards of the shipment you await: great delay. Police stop searching ship, not find dead body of hippies so we do not have problems. But lot of rain, storm in sea, so ship is stop to avoid tragedy. We still hide in basement. I am sorry of this delay, I am all apologies to you. Like Nirvana song! “What else should I be, all apologies”. Very nice song, poor Kurt, much depression and shoot in head. Maybe Courtney Love shoot him? Then, last name do not match personality. Better “Courtney Hate”.

Because I am sad today and you are only friend of Mr. Lee, I give you one week extra to delete blog. But then, revenge. Do not confuse melancholy of rain with stupidity, Mr. Varela.

Best regards,

Lee J***


:: next email ::

1 commentaries:

salomé esper said...

"His hair long like river of shit"
simplemente lloré...

If you enter house in China and you do not say hello and then you go out of house and do not say good bye, that is mean GREAT OFFENSE to owner of house, and maybe then owner of house go and kill you to compensate honor. It is similar when you visit blog and do not say hello. So please leave comment, or if you do not leave comment because you are shy person or not very smart person, then click facebook like button or tweet button, even monkey can click button! If you go out of blog and do not say hello, I find IP address of you and kill you with slow dead to compensate honor, Ok? I very much hope it is all clear now so we avoid mistakes later.