~ Emails from Mr. Lee, Hong Kong exporter ~

VERY MUCH RECOMMEND TO START FROM INDEX OF EMAILS OR FROM HERE


HOUSE - INDEX OF EMAILS - AUTHOR - ABOUT

little life capacities

From: Leej**** @***tradecompany.hk
To: lucas****@****.es
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010.
Subject: little reflection about life and our littleness.

Dear Mr. Lucas Varela:

Yesterday I find out that famous star die.
She die suddenly. She was not sick, not old, she is young girl and then suddenly she is not anymore.
Very sad.
I do not know her movies, i tell you true, and I do not know her TV series. I only know her name and face and some time I see her in TV when she do interviews. And now, suddenly dead. This make me think very much, I question all aspects of life, you know, order priorities and everything like that.

And then, after thinking, I arrive to conclusion that life it is resume in this: one minute we are here, in Honk Kong or in Barcelona or in Shenzen or in any place in the planet, we work, send email, import, export, laugh, cry, think of Loretta my love, shout to Liu Kang my assistant, we lose money, we win money, we win time with shipment that go fast, then we lose time with delay of shipment, good weather, bad weather, big sun or big rain and then, the next minute, we are not anymore, we are dead body underground or we are little pile of ashes in jar, and then I think life it is like big board game, for example Monopoly, but not game about business like Monopoly but board game about tragedy, about irony and bad luck, and we are inside the game and then I imagine many gods play the board game and they make fun of our little life capacities and they point the board game and laugh with high volume: «LOL, LOL, look the human, Ala, look, they think they have control» and then «LOL, yes, Christian God, they, very little, and they have not important role in the Big Plan».

I do not have information regarding shipment you await. I send this email only to make little reflection about life like it is like boardgame, because today, sad day and thinking of mistery of dead.

Lee J***

:: next email ::

2 commentaries:

Anonymous said...

i really like chinese exporter. I´m not loretta but my hair is like river of vanilla milk and my eyes are like the colombian coffee.
i could pass my facebook so he can talk to me and see pictures but i don´t know if there´s is facebook in china ....

Anonymous said...

i really like chinese exporter. I´m not loretta but my hair is like river of vanilla milk and my eyes are like the colombian coffee.
i could pass my facebook so he can talk to me and see pictures but i don´t know if there´s is facebook in china ....

If you enter house in China and you do not say hello and then you go out of house and do not say good bye, that is mean GREAT OFFENSE to owner of house, and maybe then owner of house go and kill you to compensate honor. It is similar when you visit blog and do not say hello. So please leave comment, or if you do not leave comment because you are shy person or not very smart person, then click facebook like button or tweet button, even monkey can click button! If you go out of blog and do not say hello, I find IP address of you and kill you with slow dead to compensate honor, Ok? I very much hope it is all clear now so we avoid mistakes later.