~ Emails from Mr. Lee, Hong Kong exporter ~

VERY MUCH RECOMMEND TO START FROM INDEX OF EMAILS OR FROM HERE


HOUSE - INDEX OF EMAILS - AUTHOR - ABOUT

not normal mushrooms

From: Leej**** @***tradecompany.hk
To: lucas****@****.es
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010.
Subject: Mario Bros / Day of Rice / mushrooms / Beatle example of life it is unfair and ironic

I say hello to you, and happy Day of Rice.
You play videogames, Mr. Varela? Here, very famous. My favourite videogame, Mario Bros. He kill turtles and little monsters and he eat mushroom and then he is big because of mushroom fertilizing effect!
Yesterday, I remember Mario Bros because I eat mushroom, but not normal mushroom like when it is big rain and then you see mushroom in trees. I mean mushroom you eat and then you “see dragons” LOL, I mean when you eat mushroom and fly with mind, separate for body, very mystical experience! We eat mushroom yesterday, with Liu, my assistant, and we fly with mind. Nobody work yesterday because chinese traditional celebration “Day of Rice”, very nice. So Liu and I have free day, go outside the city, to be with nature, you know, and we eat not normal mushrooms ;-).

First, when I eat mushroom, I do not feel nothing.
I say to Liu: «Liu, I think this is normal mushroom, no effect».
And Liu say: «No, boss, you have patience and wait».
And I say: «I do not have time. This is bad quality! When I see hallucination? Eh?!»
And Liu say: «Patience, patience, please, boss»
And I say: «No, Liu! This mushroom is very bad quality! I do not see hallucination and you do not see hallucination and that purple elephant do not see hallucination!» LOL!, because mushroom effect started and I see purple elephant dancing techno-music.
After that I feel eternal love. I love everything. I love Liu, so I hug Liu, and then I hug purple elephant and kiss his long nose and then I hug tree and then I feel nature inside of me. Very hard to explain. I love all insects and all animals and I love you, Mr. Varela (but only because mushroom effect, but after, very angry with you and will do revenge).
Then I take Liu hand and we run in the grass and we sing song “Imagine”, by John Lennon. Poor John Lennon, crazy fan shoot him. John, best Beatle, then Paul, then George and then Ringo, worst Beatle, but he still alive. That is irony. So it is like this:

JOHN → BEST BEATLE → DEAD, CRAZY FAN SHOOT.
RINGO → WORST BEATLE → LIVING AND VERY GOOD HEALTH.

This is very good example of life it is not fair but ironic, like song by Alanis Morissette, “And isn't it ironic... don't you think”.

Then, after some time, mushroom effect finish. I discover I am naked and my hand is in Liu “private parts”, (I am meaning penis)!! We do not remember nothing, so we decide nothing happen. I say to Liu «Liu, what happen in Day of Rice stay in Day of Rice» and he say «Ok boss, I make coffee now».

On regards of the shipment you await: great delay. It is Day of Rice so ship return to celebrate. Tomorrow, if not bad weather (this, not very probable) ship go to sea again.

Best regards,

Lee J***



0 commentaries:

If you enter house in China and you do not say hello and then you go out of house and do not say good bye, that is mean GREAT OFFENSE to owner of house, and maybe then owner of house go and kill you to compensate honor. It is similar when you visit blog and do not say hello. So please leave comment, or if you do not leave comment because you are shy person or not very smart person, then click facebook like button or tweet button, even monkey can click button! If you go out of blog and do not say hello, I find IP address of you and kill you with slow dead to compensate honor, Ok? I very much hope it is all clear now so we avoid mistakes later.