~ Emails from Mr. Lee, Hong Kong exporter ~

VERY MUCH RECOMMEND TO START FROM INDEX OF EMAILS OR FROM HERE


HOUSE - INDEX OF EMAILS - AUTHOR - ABOUT

pain of dead of torture of horror

From: Leej**** @***tradecompany.hk
To: lucas****@****.es
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010.
Subject: fun joke, breaking of ice / terrible menace, carnivore parrots

Dear Mr. Lucas Varela:

I start this email with fun jokes, important to break ice and because it is very good to laugh before VERY BAD NEWS. So I tell joke, then I tell bad news.
Here it is joke:

First scene: Keanu is packing clothes.
Second scene: Keanu put shoes and coat.
Third scene: Keanu goes away.
What is name of this actor?
(...)
Keanu Leaves!
LOL!

Explain of joke: because true name is Reeves but sound similar to verb “leaves”, that is synonym of “go away”, so it is very fun, you can excecute a big LOL now.
Ok. Ice it is brake so it is time for business. “Life has to be wise mix of fun and work” say Nietzsche, best german thinking, so after this very fun joke, we work and I give you BAD NEWS.

Your last email, very violent. You say you want to contact police, tell police about Mr. Lee, about Mafia, about Mafia Boss Uncle Lang, put Mr. Lee in jail. Very rude, not nice, offense to honor.
So now, we answer to you but we are no nice, now you will meet the Rage of China. When we are angry, we are like dragon, like giant dragon, dragon like Godzilla but more big, because Godzilla is from Japan, they are more small than China LOL, but we are giant dragon with fire-nose and wings of hate. Revenge will crash you like avalanche of snow, only not snow but rage and fire, China Rage, Rage of Dragon, and you will taste our bitter poison, and you never sleep now because you wait for dragon to eat you and your children, Mr. Varela, very soon it is coming, beware, it is coming and it will not stop. Hasta la vista, baby, terminator famous phrase I say to you.

You say you will talk to police? LOL. See how I laugh? LOL LOL LOL. I am not afraid of police, police is big joke to me, I have police for breakfast, FBI for lunch and tea for dinner, because China tradition is tea at dinner, not big food because bad for digestion and then nightmares when sleep. So I am not afraid of police. But I say this to you, it is like warning, because you are nice client so you deserve warning:

Here it is WARNING: Talking to police, very very bad thing to do. I do not suggest you to do that. Please see attached picture, it is last picture of person that talk to police about me. We put alive person in bag, then give bag to carnivore parrots. Hungry parrots eat alive body, so no evidence of murder! And parrots eat slow, you must know, and victim is not dead while parrots eat, so it is long dead, slow dead, pain of dead of torture of horror, ha ha ha.
So do not talk to police, or parrots revenge.

On regards of shipment you await: everything ok! Ship it is sailing soft and calm in sea, quiet sea and perfect weather of sun and happiness. But it is only 400 meters from China because it left 10 minutes ago. I can see ship from my office window LOL!. I see captain saying bye to me. Now ship it is stop, maybe brake engine? 

Best regards,

Lee J***

2 commentaries:

máx said...

LOL LOL LOL! keanu leaves!

You know what? When I was reading the letter, I realice that I want to see a response letter, because I don't think about lucas such a violent person!

Best regards,

Máx

Liu said...

Enormous thankyous to you for commenting this post. This is message of my boss, who is now discussing with captain of ship (he is not in sea, LOL).

If you enter house in China and you do not say hello and then you go out of house and do not say good bye, that is mean GREAT OFFENSE to owner of house, and maybe then owner of house go and kill you to compensate honor. It is similar when you visit blog and do not say hello. So please leave comment, or if you do not leave comment because you are shy person or not very smart person, then click facebook like button or tweet button, even monkey can click button! If you go out of blog and do not say hello, I find IP address of you and kill you with slow dead to compensate honor, Ok? I very much hope it is all clear now so we avoid mistakes later.