~ Emails from Mr. Lee, Hong Kong exporter ~

VERY MUCH RECOMMEND TO START FROM INDEX OF EMAILS OR FROM HERE


HOUSE - INDEX OF EMAILS - AUTHOR - ABOUT

miserable communist balloon of corruption

From: Leej**** @***tradecompany.hk
To: lucas****@****.es
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subject: Ting Tung alienation / fat bastard / cheap Nike shoes.

Hello to you, here it is email to make consultation to you because you are occident person so you are capitalist person, money it is your god, it is your personal Jesus, like in famous song by Depeche Mode. In Hong Kong we are capitalist but orient capitalist, different kind.

Here it is my problem: I have factory with new employee, his name Ting Tung. Tinge fabricate “Nike” shoes (“ ” symbol it is mean metaphor imitation Nike shoes, not official but very cheap price and same quality!) and he say to me «Mr.Lee, I can’t get no satisfaction of my work», like famous Rolling Stone song, and I say to young employee «You are making shoes for people, very cheap shoes for poor people that not have money for original Nike shoes. That is not enough satisfaction?» and he shake head saying «No it is not» so then I am worry and go to computer and google “no satisfaction from work” and first google result it is Karl Marx official website. I do not know who is this ugly fat man with big white beard and with stupid theory of «alienation of worker» and I read all book and I do not understand because young employee make money working and it is very simple job, laces in shoes, all day put laces in shoes, not difficult job, not thinking job so no danger of brain tumour (too much thinking it is mean brain tumour say doctors in HK) but he still not happy with his job and no satisfaction. How is this possible? You explain to me because I do not get.

Here it is what I think of Mr. Marx: lying fat beard man, miserable communist balloon of corruption, he should shave face and eat not so many desserts for a season and maybe reject chocolate cake forever when waitress offer chocolate cake, and then he should shut the fuck up, I apologize for bad language.

PLEASE CONFIRM: It is all lie, right? You know, Mr. Varela, you occident person know, so please confirm it is all lie and it is all sickness of my young employee, he is sick in head and depression of other reasons, maybe parents divorce and bad childhood? Maybe too much Nietzsche reading?
Please confirm I do not live in bubble of dream, please confirm.

On regards of shipment you await: all OK except little delay because all ships are in sea so we do not have ship to send you your material. Apologize, do not alienate please, more patience and tolerate.

Best regards,

Mr. Lee.

:: next email ::

0 commentaries:

If you enter house in China and you do not say hello and then you go out of house and do not say good bye, that is mean GREAT OFFENSE to owner of house, and maybe then owner of house go and kill you to compensate honor. It is similar when you visit blog and do not say hello. So please leave comment, or if you do not leave comment because you are shy person or not very smart person, then click facebook like button or tweet button, even monkey can click button! If you go out of blog and do not say hello, I find IP address of you and kill you with slow dead to compensate honor, Ok? I very much hope it is all clear now so we avoid mistakes later.