~ Emails from Mr. Lee, Hong Kong exporter ~

VERY MUCH RECOMMEND TO START FROM INDEX OF EMAILS OR FROM HERE


HOUSE - INDEX OF EMAILS - AUTHOR - ABOUT

Poor elephant do not go to sea, stay in jungle with lion friend

From: Leej**** @***tradecompany.hk
To: lucas****@****.es
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012.
Subject: Promise of 2012 / Year of fish good new / reset of time it is mean no delay!

Dear Mr. Varela,

2012 it is arrive now, 2011 it is pass, good bye 2011, thanks for all good business!
Now I explain to you process of new year promise. 
Eery year that it is in starting phase, I make promise, this is mean like commitment of thinking a dream (a goal) and then go and make it in reality. For example goal of 2011 was to deliver shipment to you, Mr. Varela, but bad weather of rain and thunder mean it is not possible to deliver shipment to you, so goal it is failure, I do not make real the goal of 2011, I am sorry. 
So now I think goal of 2012 and then I do everything I can to make reality, OK? Here it is goal for 2012: deliver shipment to you. This is pact of trust to you, I send email to you because it is proof of commitment, it is proof of contract I sign with the ink of my soul, this is metaphor, I sign with keyboard.
I am happy now, because I have one year to make reality of goal, but I hope we do not need all year, maybe two months, maybe three. Six? If bad luck with weather, maybe little more, 13 months? LOL, that it is mean not reality of goal! Better if we look glass half full, optimist person.
My assistant Liu also make commitment: if shipment not deliver to you in 2012, he cut little finger. Like yakuza mafia of Japan, you know? If member of Yakuza it is disobey, they cut little finger of hand. Liu make same promise like Yakuza code.
Now I am honest: I  make commitment of Liu, LOL, he accept because he is my assistant. that is mean I am boss of him so if I say "Liu, it is 2013 and ship  is great delay, you cut finger now and put it in envelope with ice and send it to Mr. Varela", he have obligation to cut and send, if¨ I say "Liu, dance like little girl", also obligation so he do dance like little girl, if I say "Liu, make me tea" he make tea.
2012 it is "year of the fish" in china horoscope, this is mean good luck for shipment because fish is in sea and move fast, like shipment. 2011 it is year of elephant, that is bad luck for shipment, because elephant is very slow in earth and in sea they are dead, can't breath in water, maybe they put nose out and survive little longer but then they are tired and die, poor elephant, do not go to sea, stay in jungle with lion friend.
On regards of shipment you await: not great delay, because time it is back in zero now, remember promise? We are counting 5 days today, this is good time, maybe soon you have shipment with you.

Best regards,

Mr. Lee.

:: next email ::

0 commentaries:

If you enter house in China and you do not say hello and then you go out of house and do not say good bye, that is mean GREAT OFFENSE to owner of house, and maybe then owner of house go and kill you to compensate honor. It is similar when you visit blog and do not say hello. So please leave comment, or if you do not leave comment because you are shy person or not very smart person, then click facebook like button or tweet button, even monkey can click button! If you go out of blog and do not say hello, I find IP address of you and kill you with slow dead to compensate honor, Ok? I very much hope it is all clear now so we avoid mistakes later.